Cosmolle. Because you are worth it!

Hello dear friends!

Today I would like to let you know about an interesting website I lately found: Cosmolle.

Cosmolle is a shop where you can catch your eyes on a wide variety of underwear, such as sports bra, bra sets and thong underwear. The wonderful feature of Cosmolle is that they are eco-friendly, and that is important nowadays and, of course, inspire confidence in what exactly you are wearing. In addition, you will receive your package from 100% recyclable paper packaging.

Cosmolle is using a collagen polyamide yarn (biomimetic fibers with a unique and permanent coating of collagen) for their bras, which provides a signature and recognition of the brand, and also allows to get a soft fabric and smooth lines which are important for customers. Interesting to know that collagen polyamide yarn is produced from a fish scales, can you imagine it? As a result, the bras and underwear become collagen-infused, that helps you to care for your skin, making it more elastic and reduce the signs of skin aging. Moreover, these bras keep the skin hydrated. 

I, as a person who adores and appreciates self-care and self-love, am very impressed with Cosmolle’s position and aim – they are selling bras and underwear that does more for you, because every girl and woman deserves a comfort. 

So now I am going to show you some of my favorite pieces from Cosmolle. Just look at these bra panty sets

This one is available in 3 colours – nude, black and dusty rose. From my opinion, the colors are very stylish because they are neutral. You can find it from size S to 3XL. The material of the bra cups is 68% nylon +32% spande, and for the thong - 67% nylon +33% spande. 


Some of this set’s characteristics are:
✔ Wireless bra made with 3D printed technology
✔ Breathable cups, stretchy, never loose shape 
✔ Very lightweight, 40% lighter than other fabrics

This set will definitely keep you comfortable all the time. By the way, cups are fixed in the bra, so there is no need to adjust them every time. 

Just a few words for Cosmolle's 3D printing technology – it helps to keep the bra its shape and replaces the usual stitching & seams. It also makes the bra extra-breathable by reason of the use of special glue, that creates an air spaces between fabrics.

Secondly I really like this one sports bra with Adjustable Strap Bundle coming in 2 colors – black or nude. The colors are very basic so can suit every outfit.


✔ Support you during your exersizes – yoga, run, gym
✔  Does not restrict your movements or breath
✔  You can wear it with your favorite t-shirt and bottoms

And finally, I also would like to show you my favorite thong underwearThere are 3 variants of it – thong, bikini and boy short. Also they are represented in 3 colors – black, nude and dusty rose, sizes are from XS to 3XL. You can choose whatever it is suitable for you, or for special occasion, but my favourite one is a bikini – I think it is the most comfortable variant for every day. There is also no visible lines, so it will be invisible on you when you for example will wear tight clothes. 

I hope that you like the post and my findings. Have a nice day and take care :)

6 Comments

  1. Before reading this blog post I had not been familiar with the underwear that Cosmolle carries.
    The AirWear Fits Everybody Boy Short in the colour Dusty Rose looks very attractive to me.
    It is always wonderful to discover new styles and brands of underwear - especially so for me, since the primary subjects of the reviews I write and photos I upload for posts on my blog, for Tweets on my Twitter>/a> and the videos on my YouTube are of me modelling and reviewing ladies panties.
    P.S.: I noticed that your Twitter account says you are from Kiev, Ukraine. Prayers and best wishes to and for you and yours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Plz share something on STEREOZOOM MICROSCOPE 1 also !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting peaces, i need to buy this brand

    Kisses
    www.pimentadeacucar.com

    ReplyDelete