Daniel Wellington watch review

 Hello everyone! In today's post I would like to show you my new watch from Daniel Wellington. You won't believe it, but I dreamed about it for 6 years, yes, sounds crazy. So just imagine my state of mind when I got the parcel, I was on 7th sky of happiness! 


My order was shipped quickly (shipping is free by the way), I received the parcel within three days. Everything was packed very well. The watch box is very stylish, you immediately understand that you are holding a high-quality and stylish accessory in your hands. The watch had a protective film with a red stripe. Also there is a warranty for 2 year. 
I ordered Classic Southampton watch in Rose Gold color, diameter size is 36. 





I am in love with this watch, it fits all my sport and casual outfits, and it is perfect for summer, of course, because of its strap. By the way, the strap is interchangeable, that's mean you can buy another color of the strap and just change it. I think that especially with the strap I choose this watch looks fun, minimalistic, classy and elegant all at the same time.

My advice is to check Daniel Wellington site because they have a great variety of watches for woman and man, also jewelry and sunglasses. Also, always check for discounts - as for example now they offer summer sale - 30% off for some of the watches - check it out . Also they offer -10% for new customers.
In addition, you can easily find 15% discount in the internet - just google it, and that's it. 

19 Comments

  1. This is a nice watch. I only wear a watch when I am at work, so I know when to go for my breaks haha! I really don't like wearing one at other times though! Thanks for visiting :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this article and thanks to give me chance to read very informative post.
    Christmas Gnomes

    ReplyDelete
  3. We provide home repair services in Ajax. We are experts in all aspects of home repair
    and maintenance, serving units and residents of the community.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Watch, so cool and fashion same time

    Kisses
    www.pimentadeacucar.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Service Pro Contractors is a Toronto-based home maintenance service that provides you with the expertise, resources and support you need to keep
    your home in top shape.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A web design agency in Dallas is a company that specializes in creating and designing websites for businesses in the Dallas area. They offer a range of services, including website development, graphic design, search engine optimization, and website maintenance. This agency employ skilled professionals who work to create visually appealing and user-friendly websites that effectively communicate a business's brand and message to its target audience. Choosing the right web design agency in Dallas can be crucial for businesses looking to establish a strong online presence and attract more customers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog post! I'm thrilled to have found your article about finding the best San Francisco SEO agency. As someone who owns a business in the Bay Area, I understand the importance of having a robust online presence and utilizing effective SEO strategies to reach potential customers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to Seekware, your trusted partner for cutting-edge blockchain and AI software development solutions. Our expert team combines the power of blockchain technology with artificial intelligence to create innovative and secure software applications that drive business growth. Whether you need smart contracts, decentralized applications, or AI-powered solutions, we have the expertise to turn your ideas into reality. Explore our services and experience the future of technology with Seekware.

    ReplyDelete